Congratulations! You are now a Contractor Admin on Initiafy platform
Step 1: What to expect?
Once your company has been registered, you will receive two e-mails
1) First e-mail will have the instructions and a company code which you need to forward to your workers.
2) Second e-mail will have your own login to the Initiafy platform. This login will allow you manage your workers who register, see their results and user profile. You will also be able to complete the training as a learner yourself.
Step 2: Login as a contractor admin
When you login:
• Your name and company code will always display on top right.
• You can switch between the Admin View and Leaner view by clicking on the drop down menu beside your name.
Step 3: Admin View
- Here you will see a graph of successfully completed courses on monthly basis by your workers.
- Click to download a csv file which will have your workers personal information and course results.
Reports-> Self-registered courses
Here you can see what courses have been assigned to your workers and view the status of each completion (e.g. passed, pending or incomplete)
Users -> Self-registration
- Users tab shows all your workers who have registered via your company code.
- Click on the user’s name to be brought to their user profile.
Step 4: Learner View
Learner view allows you to register and complete the course yourself.
- Once you click on Learner View, you will be brought to the registration page
- Fill the registration page with your details and click “Register”
- Upload any mandatory documentation if required
- Update profile details and password
- Take courses
- View courses history
- Upload photo and documents
- Download Useful Documents
- Go back to the admin view by clicking on the drop down menu beside your name