Shared Registration feature was created to give parent companies the choice of having contractor managers register workers and upload documentation on their behalf, in addition to declaring their eligibility to work.
Parent Company Guide
In case you have this feature already available, click on Companies (formerly known as Company Codes), in your Company’s Dashboard, under the Users tab. If you don't have it, contact Initiafy Support so that we enable it for you
When adding a new company, you then have two options:
1. Have Contractor Managers register workers’ details and documentation on their behalf
In order to do this, do not check the Allow Self Registration? box. This will require the Contractor Manager (The Contact Person in the image below) to manually register their workers’ details, and declare their eligibility to work.
2. Allow contractors to self-register their details with a Company Code (the default when Shared Registration is turned off)
For this, keep Allow Self Registration? box checked. If a company is added with this option ticked, Contractor Managers will be able to provide their workers with a Company Code to self-register.
Contractor Manager Guide
If your contractor company has been required to manually upload documentation on behalf of your workers, please follow the instructions below to learn how to add users:
- From the Admin View of the platform (to access this, click on your name in the top right corner and select Admin View), click on Users.
- Click on Pre-registration.
- Add a user by entering their first name, last name, email, select one choice from each of the dropdown menus, and then click Add.
- A window will come up where you will have to enter any additional questions required by the parent company, including document uploads and a declaration of a worker's competency. Click Save when all fields have been filled in.