Initiafy Enhanced Auditing
We have upgraded the Auditing feature on the Initiafy platform called ‘Logging’. Logging shows all the changes that have been made on the platform by all users-Learners, Admins, Managers and Contractor Managers. These changes may include:
- Course Edits
- Course Assignments
- Company Setting Updates
- Document Uploads
- User Profile Updates, etc
Every action that occurs on the platform it is now logged to our new audit database and can be viewed in REAL TIME in the Logging section of the platform.
Click on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and choose "Company Settings". The Logging tool is located at the end of the list:
What are the benefit of using Logging?
- It shows the details of Object Name (action item), the user who made the change, and whether the action item was deleted, added or modified.
- Information can be viewed in REAL TIME.
Why use Logging?
- It tracks any change made on the platform, for example, your Course edits, Company setting updates, User profile updates, Documents uploads and so on.
- It identifies specific users (Admins, Managers, Contractor Admins) who are making changes on the platform.