Admins have the ability to define font and background color for text created on slides.
We now have a Color Dialog plugin which extends the color selector with the "More Colors" option and a user-friendly way to select the desired color through a dedicated Select Color dialog window.
Companies can now also find the exact color to match their branding by entering the HTML color code.
1) Highlight the text
2) Click on the Text Color drop down
3) Click on More Colors to see more options
4) Enter a html color code to find the exact match
5) Click on the color you wish to select.
6) The text color will change on the slide.