How to embed a video?
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo
- Click on "Share"
- Click on "Embed"
- Customize your embed options (e.g. change the screen size, remove logo etc.)
- Copy the embed code
- Go to the slide editor
- Click on "Insert Video" icon
- Paste the embed code and click "Insert"
What do learners see?
- Learners must have access to the side where the video is being streamed from (e.g. Youtube, Vimeo etc.)
- Slides will be timed to the length of the video so learners won't be able to skip forward.
- Learners will have access to video controls: play/pause, volume.
Why should you add videos to your online course?
- Videos help in keeping the learners engaged with the course.
- Videos are very demonstration-friendly; explaining complex content becomes easier with the use of videos.
- Learners are able to store information easily through videos.