- Open the slide you wish to add an image to.
- Place your mouse cursor in front of the first word on the slide.
- Click on "insert image" icon.
- Browse the images in your files.
- Select the image .
- Click on the image to put it into the "Edit " mode.
- Select the position for the image- left, center or right.
- Click on the image again to put it into the "Edit" mode.
- At the bottom right corner of the image there is a black square- use it to re-size the image.
- Click Save.
Please note: images have to be under 200kb. Use this link if the image is too large and needs to be re-sized: https://kraken.io/web-interface
Did this answer your question?