Welcome to GoContractor!
User approval is used when documents are required of the worker - safe pass, manual handling, training cards, etc. The admin of the company then has the ability to view these pending uploaded documents and determine whether to accept or reject them. This can be viewed for users and subcontractors.
To do so:
- Select “Approvals” from the drop down menu on the left hand side of the GoContractor page. Then select “Users” or “ Subcontractors” whatever is the relevant option for your search. In this example we will search for a user.
2. You then from the search bar that appears on the right hand side look up users through the “Filter by” option - All, Awaiting approval, Rejected, Approved. Or a specific user by name, email, or phone number.
3. The middle of the page will show the workers that are accepted, declined, or awaiting approval.
4. To approve a pending user select their details.
5. This brings up a new page where you will be prompted to accept or decline. Once you have accepted the workers information they will then change to the “Approved” status. When you have completed this select “Finish” at the bottom of the page to ensure approval! :)